Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Project 1:27 Featured Girl: Sadie



How old are you? 11

Why did you want to be in Project 1:27? Well, I joined because I wanted to do something to help people, and it seemed like the perfect opportunity.

What kind of crafts do you like to make? I used to make candles. I might still make them occasionally, but I'm probably going to focus on baked goods and maybe some jewelry or sewn things.

What is your favorite Bible verse? I don't really have a favorite, but one that I read recently and liked was Matthew 6:31-34. I particularly liked 6:34, "So do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own." I think it's kind of funny, the image of tomorrow (which for some reason I view as a cloud) worrying about itself.

Who is your favorite band or musician? Britt Nicole 

What is your favorite movie? Fly Away Home

What advice do you have for kids who are interested in doing some kind of volunteer work but they are not sure what to do? I say start with something you already like doing! And if you're looking for some group to join, I suggest you look around your church, school (if you go to school, I myself am homeschooled) or just your general area!

1 comment: