Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Meet Nelly


Photo

Hey friends! Today we just wanted to share with you a picture of the girl we sponsor with the money we make from selling our crafts! Her name is Nelly and she is five years old. She writes very well, loves playing with her doll and swinging on the swings at the playground at Calo Me Lare - the orphanage built by Project Hope Worldwide. She is very happy that Project 1:27 sponsors her and she recently wrote us this letter...

My dear sponsors Girly Me Missions, 

I love you! I pray for you that God should bless you and help you there. How are you there? Are you fine? For me, I am very fine. I love dolls and playing with Monica. I am in middle class this year. I finished 1st term very well with marks of exellence. I won a prize for being 1st in my class! It was a watch! My teacher is Teacher Toby. I love going to school. Thank you for your love for me. Thank you for sending me a letter and pictures of you. I hope to see that in future. I thank God for you. Love, 

Nelly

If you would like to sponsor a child like Nelly, go to the Project Hope Worldwide website and click "Sponsor a Child". They have several that need sponsors in Uganda and Juarez, Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment